Tommy Hawkins



            Tommy Hawkins
             Multimedia Journalist 


       
               
I am a multimedia Journalist from Dallas, Tx. I received my bachelors degree in Journalism at Florida A&M University. I currently live in Manhattan, NY. I am pursing my dream of becoming a science journalist specializing in videography. I also minored in science during my undergraduate studies. The majority of my undergraduate work was in Sports Journalism.  The multimedia skills I gained in undergraduate journalism are being strengthened at Columbia Graduate school of Journalism. I graduate from Columbia University in May 2014. I will combine Science journalism and videography to create riveting videos of science journalism. The truth and importance of science is critical to the positive development of human beings.


Brief sample of my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment